VERSION 3.80 - November 2018
VERSION 3.70 - September 2018
VERSION 3.5.5 - May 2017
- Added and external headset microphone as an input option.
- Increased the graphics resolution attached to emails for retina devices.
VERSION 3.5.3 - October 2016
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to request an iTunes password if you cancelled a microphone acquisition
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash if you tried to enable the microphone on first run.
- Fixed a bug where the watch app did not adjust sample rate properly for microphone.
VERSION 3.5.1 - June 2016
- Fixed bug which could cause a crash when using Auto Repeat to acquire data with internal accelerometer.
VERSION 3.50 - May 2016
- Migrated to Apple Watch 2.0.
- Email will now use saved data files names if data was saved or loaded from a file.
- App will inform user if microphone is disabled when attempting to use internal microphone or Digiducer as data source
- Added Vector Sum display to both internal accelerometer and internal gyroscope
- Added Autoscale feature for time series display
- Simplified in-app purchase so the user is not asked to enter iTunes user name and password multiple times
- Fixed bug where frequency of Digiducer or microphone might not display if the X axis was turned off in settings when using the internal accelerometer or the internal gyroscope.
- Fixed bug where default email address did not update if you did not exit the text field.
- Changed "DC Remove" label to "Subtract Mean"
- Adjusted position of "Enable" label on Triggering screen to avoid confusion over which switch position represented Enable.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the vertical amplitude in the frequency plot would not display properly
- Fixed a bug which caused the rms value to be displayed incorrecting in linear frequency plot.
- Added a label in the .csv file to tell the user the integration state of the frequency data stored in the file.
- Added ability to set sample rate from watch.
- Added exception handling to catch disk full situation which is causing crashes for some users.
- Fixed bug where microphone did not appear in non-english versions of the app.
VERSION 3.02 CHANGES - APR 2015
- Added the Internal Microphone as an input source
- Added the Digiducer Accelerometer as an input source
- Fixed a bug introduced with iOS 8.0 which did not allow saving location information with data files.
- Fixed a bug which would allow the user to delete the .csv extension from a Save data file name making the file invisible to the Load data dialog.
- Added Apple Watch companion app.
VERSION 2.21 CHANGES - JUN 2014
- Changed auto save file names to remove comma's and colons making it possible to copy files from iTunes on Windows computers without error.
- CSV files now include date and time of start of acquisition.
- The date and time saved in the file is used to create the default file names. When pre version 2.21 files are loaded the date in the file is set to a date in the distant past.
VERSION 2.20 CHANGES - JUN 2014
Added running average for frequency data.
Fixed bug which caused app to crash when dismissing calibration complete alert.
Fixed bug which caused app to crash when there is no saved data and a log X frequency plot is selected.
Fixed bug when rotating a zoomed frequency plot from portrait to landscape and then zooming again would result in a black screen on the right.
VERSION 2.12 CHANGES - MAY 2014
Fixed bug on iPad Gyroscope acquisition where Apple SDK would return time values out of order and sometimes return them in such a way that data was empty. Fix was only implemented in the Gyro acquisition.
Sped up data saving considerably by saving in larger blocks. Reduced a 2048 length data set from 12.17 seconds to 0.048 seconds. A 4096 length data set now takes only 0.11 seconds to save on iPhone 5s.
VERSION 2.11 CHANGES - APR 2014
Fixed bug where rms values were shifted by one index value in lin-lin frequency plot.
VERSION 2.10 CHANGES - JAN 2014
- Converted to 64 bit for those devices capable of supporting 64 bit
- About screen now shows if you are running 32 bit or 64 bit executable.
- Implemented Peak Hold functionality in Frequency display
- Added option to cancel auto repeat function either immediately or at the end of the current acquisition.
- Changed format of data file names to eliminate colons.
VERSION 2.02 CHANGES - NOV 2013
- Added a more sensitive display scale to time series.
- Added location and speed to .csv data file.
- Frequency plot now updates when in auto repeat mode.
- HUD now fades out in both time and frequency series when the data is cleared.
- Bug Fixes.
VERSION 2.01 CHANGES - OCT 2013
- Updated the app so that versions running on iOS 7 comply with iOS 7 Human Interface Guidlines
- Added icons for iOS7. Update iOS6 icons.
- Updated user preferences.
- Added feature to capture cursor and cursor display on frequency screen when emailing data.
- Bug Fixes.
VERSION 2.0 CHANGES - JUN 2013
- Major rewrite and reformatting of the UI
- iPhone 5 and iPad native applications
- Plotting in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Select either the built in accelerometer or gyroscope as sensors
- Longer data acquisition times
- Auto repeat with auto save.
- Save data sets to your device and recall them later or copy them to your computer through iTunes
- Second harmonic cursor in Frequency view.
- More accurate frequency computations.
VERSION 1.62 CHANGES - APR 2010
- A warning alert is presented if the time base error is > 5%.
VERSION 1.60 CHANGES - FEB 2010
- Added microphone level triggering
VERSION 1.61 CHANGES - APR 2010
- CSV emails now have the option of including .WAV files of the vibration for each channel
VERSION 1.50 CHANGES - NOV 2009
- Can now send emails from within the app
- Data is attached as a CSV file attachment
- Email also attaches screen captures
VERSION 1.40 CHANGES - JULY 2009
- Added English units (inches) option for velocity and displacement frequency data.
- Added ability to select default address for CSV emails from address book.
- Fixed but in RH and LH coordinate system selection.
- Fixed bugs which could cause freezes or crashes if frequency data was displayed after changing sample rate.
- Fixed bug where integrate and differentiate button states were not updated properly after new data was acquired.
- Made Y log axis label formats dynamic to handle a larger dynamic range of data.
- Fixed bugs where HUD display and cursor line were not turned off when data or display was changed.
VERSION 1.31 CHANGES - MAY 2009
- Added option for switching between Hz and RPM in Frequency Settings.
VERSION 1.35 CHANGES - JUNE 2009
- Added integrate and differentiate in frequency domain to convert data to velocity and displacement. The conversion is reversible.
- Changed cursor display from embedded text to a heads-up display for better readability.
VERSION 1.3 CHANGES - APR 2009
- Fixed a bug which caused the Acquisition Time control not to display the time properly at startup.
- Changed format of segmented controls for a nicer visual appearance
- Added data persistence.
- Added readout of data with touch screen touch.
- Added level triggering for individual or combinations of channels
- Reformatted the plot grid lines
- Added zoom in and out on double-tap, zoom out also with two finger tap
- Added alert box to display software version with triple finger tap in Time Series View
- Modified title of CSV data email to add a time stamp.
VERSION 1.20 CHANGES - FEB 2009
Implemented accelerometer calibration and added calibration values to the Settings app
- Added optional sounds at start and stop of data acquisition.
- Added optional 1/second sound to count down timer
- Changed memory warnings so they occur only once
- Added a confirmation notice to the snapshot function.
- Added a Settings option to switch from left handed to right handed coordinates